Our high standard of washing, detailing and polishing services are what we are known for.
We regularly operate at a number of marinas across Melbourne, Port Phillip, Bayside and the Mornington Peninsula:
- Anchorage Marina, Williamstown
- Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
- D’albora Marina Pier 35, Port Melbourne
- Marina YE, Docklands
- Martha Cove Harbour, Safety Beach
- New Quay Marina, Docklands
- Queenscliff Harbour
- Royal Brighton Yacht Club
- Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron, St Kilda
- Royal Victorian Motor Yacht Club, Williamstown
- Sandringham Yacht Club
- Savages Wharf, Williamstown
- St Kilda Marina
- Victoria Harbour, Docklands
- Waterfront City Marina, Docklands
Our regular boat detailing programs are tailored to you and your vessel’s requirements.
We will visit your vessel weekly, fortnightly or monthly to wash it down or complete a full detail both internally and externally.
An example of a detailed clean includes:
Exterior of vessel –
- Rinse and wash down all exterior stainless steel fittings on flybridge area.
- Rinse and wash down of covers on fly bridge area including helm area and wet bar.
- Rinse and wash down of fly bridge flooring.
- Rinse and wash down exterior of vessel.
- Rinse and wash down of bow rail stainless steel fittings.
- Rinse and wash down exterior of aft deck area.
- Rinse and wash down interior of aft deck area.
- Rinse and wash down of all windows and clears.
- Rinse and wash down of port side and starboard side hull, where accessible.
- Chamois dry exterior stainless steel fittings including fly bridge area.
- Chamois dry fly bridge area.
- Check of shore power and ropes.
Interior of vessel –
- Clean and wipe of both bathrooms and vanity areas.
- Clean and wipe of toilets.
- Flush of toilet system.
- Apply toilet deodoriser to toilet system.
- Clean and wipe of all doors, back and front and all door handles.
- Mop and vacuum of bathroom floors.
- Vacuum of all carpeted cabin areas.
- Clean and wipe of galley and saloon bench tops.
- Clean and wipe exterior of galley and saloon cupboards.
- Vacuum of saloon carpets.
- Spray disinfectant on interior of vessel.
We also hand polish stainless steel, clean teak, and rinse, wash and flush tenders and jet skis.
If you need your vessel to be ready for your next trip, then contact us.
We also complete a full detail on your vessel when preparing for resale.
An example of a basic wash and clean includes :
- Rinse and wash down of bimini cover on fly bridge.
- Rinse and wash down interior of fly bridge area.
- Rinse and wash down of fly bridge and aft seating on vessel.
- Rinse and wash down exterior and interior of clears.
- Rinse down and wash down exterior of vessel, including all stainless steel fittings, and windows.
- Rinse and wash down of starboard side and port side hull, where accessible.
- Rinse down of all teak on vessel.
- Check shore power and ropes.
- Chamois dry exterior of vessel and stainless steel fittings.
- Chamois dry interior of fly bridge area, including clears.
Contact us for an obligation free quote.
We also can supply high quality cleaning products, for the times when you want to do it yourself. Head over to our online shop to see our range.
We work with you to establish the cutting and polishing frequency required for your vessel to ensure its gloss and protect your gel coat. This removes oxidation and helps to maximise the impact of our washing and detailing program services.
Call us to discuss your specific needs, and we will let you know how we will coordinate your polishing requirements.